Thursday 16 February 2012

Session 5 - Dreams

Good morning! Yes, I’m fine, thank you. A little tired, but- well you see, I didn’t get much sleep last night. No, there isn’t anything wrong, I just well yes. I had a, what is it? Like a, a picture, but I was in it, and things happened? But I was asleep.

A dream.

I was on a road, and- what kind? Is that important? Lady Doctor is- oh you’re still talking going on about that? I thought we had left that in the- Okay well, as it is you and yes, you have used Trust and have let me sit in my own room with no “restraints”- heh, yes, like that, good – so I will do my best. For you. Your name is, uh, ah- hmm. Clay Rice. Oh, it isn’t? Like, just ram them together, just like that? Clarice.

That is a pretty name. Has its origins in “clarus”, meaning bright, or, or clear? Yes, clear. Yes. I used to read a lot you know. You know, back then. Before. Before- you are welcome, La- ahem, Clarice.

My Dream: I was on a road, and it was made of a grey, like, hard, oh, stone. Stone road. It was night time, but the stars were strange. I don’t know, just… Too high? No, that sounds silly. But, different. I was walking and I knew I had to go somewhere- there was a cart, see, like a big… Cart. And there was a man. He told me things. Signs, he said. Signs everywhere, and, and- yes? What kind? Oh, my picture of the squirrel I saw? Yes.

The littlest bones.

Do I? I don’t know. Heh, no, I haven’t done anything like that. Yes, I know why I am here, but- no well, see I have explained all this before. I know it doesn’t make sense. But you do not see. Yes, that is what I think. I- hm.

I died yesterday. I see you are writing this down.

I don’t know either. I know; it seems crazy doesn’t it? I was in the desert, and- yes, the uh, all red dust. Hot. There was a small man, he was wearing a dress- is that the right word? A man’s dress. Kilt? Robe. He had a robe on, and he was green, and smelt like feet and burnt rubber bands. He had a pet dog. But it was an ugly dog. I was talking in a Calm and Considerate Manner to another small man with a beard and he killed me. I died. What happened? I was somewhere else. Then, I… Wasn’t. Clarice, my head hurts. I’m not sure that- yes, I would like to finish. Yes. I am sure.

Perhaps I should- oh, my pictures? Yes, I drew my dream. It is in my room.

You can Trust me, Clarice. I will just try the door. Hmm. Should uh- what? Oh nothing, nothing. Maybe I should hmm. Could I- no, it’s coming. It is coming I can feel it. The Signs. Yes.

This is not me doing this it is not me the door is unlocked and I will be-

<The subject was relaxed at this point and the session terminated>

No comments:

Post a Comment