Tuesday 2 April 2013

Session 7 - The Light of Day

Oh my. Good morning again!

I'm not sure... Though it has been nine thousand, three hundred and twelve hours since I last saw the sun. But I am not bitter. The light: it- what? No, I do not think that is strictly necessary, doctor. Though, hah, it is rather unusual, the way you are growing out of the ceiling like that. I'm what? No, I- you know what, now that, now that you mention it I do have a strange pressure building in my head. Is this- oh.

Do I know why I was put down there? No. But it was so very dark. The light, it is so much now. The pressure sits so- I do not know what you mean. You are different, like... A, a, wait, you are not Lady-Doctor! You are Another-Lady-Doctor. And you have several, smaller Doctors near you wait. Smaller? What do I mean? It is difficult to think, I mean, let me visualise it:

I am dead, but then I am alive. The flesh that has so recently rotted from my frame returns, and the worms regurgitate and withdraw to leave unsullied flesh and- younger! Less old. Yes, young. I see now, that many of them are smiling, though they are upside-down. Oh.

I am sorry. I am smiling now. Look at my smile. You are noting this down.

I saw things you know. Down There. No I don't understand. What I understand is that- Writing-Things-Down-Person, whenever I- Oh, you know about that?

"Sunflowers."

<The subject is now clapping and laughing quietly to himself>

Hmm. I was put in the dark because of my "inquisitive nature". There was a small misunderstanding about the magic floor and- hey, what is the deal with this circle? I can reach out... Nearly to it. I can't seem to get beyond that, and you seem to be keen not to step over the line. This is new, and I am happy that my arms are finally free. I am glad of the trust you have placed in me: Fidget. Because of this gesture, please allow me to extend a hearty hand-clasp. To you, Another-Lady-Doctor, yes, that's it.

<The subject is whispering now>

See? My reach is longer than I let on. Let me show y-

<The subject was relaxed at this point and the session terminated>

No comments:

Post a Comment